Saturday, November 6, 2010

God?


You don’t care about my wishes
All You want is Your own glory
What about my hopes and dreams?
You say, “What about them?”
I have no say in this life
You dictate what will happen
I have no say in the matter
You are Lord, I am not.
 

If I commit my life to God, He will put me where I don’t want to be. That’s how He works. What I want doesn’t matter. The man I love cannot matter anymore. God will separate me from the people I love so He can break me down and get glory from it. I can’t choose to walk away from Him because that would bring shame on the family. I don’t want to choose to totally give in to Him because He will ruin my hopes and dreams. But we are all told that there is no middle ground, we must pick a side. I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment